This vaccination immunizes against tetanus infection.
- Person who has been in physical contact with soil or manure, and got an open wound or cut in the skin.
- Person whose tetanus vaccinations are not up-to-date.
- 2 successive injections one or two months apart, followed by a booster 6 to 12 months after the second injection.
- Booster injection: every 10 years
This vaccination is not recommended if you experienced fever symptoms 3 days prior to your appointment.
- DA Clinic @ Anson
10 Anson Road #01-12, International Plaza, Singapore 079903
- DA Clinic @ Bukit Batok
451 Bukit Batok West Ave 6 #01-02, Singapore 650451
- DA Clinic @ Anchorvale
351 Anchorvale Road #01-01, Singapore 540351
- DA Clinic @ Bishan
501 Bishan Street 11 #01-374, Singapore 570501
- DA Clinic @ Potong Pasir
51 Upper Serangoon Road #01-53, The Poiz Centre, Singapore 347697
- DA Clinic @ Taman Jurong
Blk 140, Corporation Drive #01-03, Singapore 610140
- DA Clinic @ Simei
248 Simei Street 3 #01-128, Singapore 520248
- DA Clinic @ Ang Mo Kio
525 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 , #01-2407, Singapore 560525
What happens after you book:
- You will receive an email link for appointment scheduling. Please select your preferred date and time at your choice of clinic location.
- Head down to the choice of clinic at the selected timeslot!