- Travel Advisory: PCR testing is required for those travelling to or from Singapore.
- Operating hours: Mondays to Fridays(except PH), 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Please make an appointment before your preferred test date
- For same-day or urgent bookings, please book an , or closest to you.
- For those staying at a hotel, please note that you will need to obtain clearance from the hotel to allow PCR swab tests to be carried out in the hotel premises. No refunds will be provided in the event if our staff is rejected at the hotel premise and is unable to conduct the swab test.
- For family or corporate bookings: To enquire or arrange group bookings, please email
- Upon payment at checkout, a Doctor Anywhere (DA) staff will contact you within two working days to confirm your PCR Test appointment.
- If you do not hear from us after two working days, please call +65 3158 4622 or email
- After your appointment has been confirmed, please note that there will be no refunds for cancellation, nor rescheduling of appointments within 24 hours of your confirmed test date. Please refer to our full Cancellation Policy below.
DOCUMENTS TO PREPARE
- Identity Card and Passport
- Flight booking reference indicating date and time (soft copy)
- Vaccination Certificate (only for China-bound travellers)
Refunds are strictly reviewed on a case-by-case basis, subject to the Doctor Anywhere’s discretion.
Strict no-refund policy in the following situations:
- If the customer is uncontactable, or not available at the address provided in the booking on the confirmed date/ time of the appointment.
- PCR test has already been conducted
Full refunds may be considered in the following situations:
- Changes in destination country’s travel requirements related to COVID-19 RT-PCR Testing, e.g. PCR Testing no longer required
- Changes in health of the patient where fit-to-fly is compromised, e.g. major medical surgery, excluding aesthetic procedures
- Injury resulting in Hospitalisation Leave
- Compassionate reasons, e.g. death or hospitalisation of immediate family members
- Accidental duplicate orders with two or more payments made on the same account within an hour
- Booking the wrong package confirmation by a DA staff, e.g. User required to book the correct package first as advised by a DA Clinic Assistant before a refund for the wrongly purchased order will be issued
Partial refund may be considered for the following scenarios:
- Minor injury with proof of medical certificate
- Error in registration or missing travel documents
NOTE: All partial refunds will incur an additional administrative fee of $30. For example, if a partial refund is approved for an order valued at $128, only $98 will be refunded. Any promo code used is also not eligible for a cash refund.
Travellers will bear the responsibility of ensuring that testing and results window are within the permissible limits of their flight. No refunds will be provided for change of mind or incorrect bookings made by the user.
By purchasing and booking a service on DA Marketplace, you agree to the set out by DA Marketplace. Doctor Anywhere and/or DA Marketplace reserves the right to amend or withdraw the terms and conditions without prior notice.