Flowflex SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test 25s (ART Kits) + FREE Reusable Mask worth $5
By: ART Kits (BEA)
In Stock Out of Stock
**Delivery will be within 3-Working Days from purchase date. ** FREE Reusable Mask worth $5 with every purchase of Flowflex ART Kits The FlowFlex® Rapid Lateral Flow Antigen Test Kit uses the latest patented technology to detect proteins, ensuring that it can detect new strains of the COVID-19 virus. Using a simple nasal swab within 2cm of the nose makes it extremely easy to administer an accurate test. The Flowflex SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test is authorised for use in Singapore by the Health Science Authority (HSA) under the Pandemic Special Access Route (PSAR) and Pre-Market Approval (PMA). The test does not require skilled professional or equipment to interpret the test results. Suitable for home and office use. **Please note this purchase does not include tele-ART service.
**Delivery will be within 3-Working Days from purchase date.
**FREE Reusable Mask worth $5 with every purchase of Flowflex ART Kits 25s
How it Works:
- Wash or sanitize your hands. Make sure they are dry before starting the test.
- Read the instructions before using SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test kit.
- Check the expiration date printed on the cassette foil pouch.
- Open the pouch. Check for the Result window and Specimen well on the cassette.
- Carefully remove the aluminum foil from the top of extraction buffer tube, avoid spilling.
- Insert the tube into the hole on the kit box. (Or place the tube in the tube holder.)
- Open the swab packaging at stick end. Caution: Do not touch the absorbent tip of the swab with your hands.
- Insert the entire absorbent tip of the swab into one nostril. Using gentle rotation, push the swab less than 2.5 cm from the edge of the nostril.
- Rotate the swab 5 times brushing against the inside of the nostril. Remove the swab and insert it into the other nostril. Repeat step 4.
- Remove swab from the nostril.
- Insert the swab into the tube and swirl for 30 seconds.
- Rotate the swab 5 times while squeezing the side of the tube.
- Remove the swab while squeezing the tube.
- Attach the dropper tip firmly onto the extraction buffer tube. Mix thoroughly by swirling or flicking the bottom of the tube.
- Gently squeeze the tube and dispense 4 drops of solution into the Specimen well.
- Read the result when the timer reaches 15-30 minutes. Do not read after 30 minutes.
- 25 x COVID-19 Test Kit Cassettes
- 25 x Extraction Buffer Tubes
- 25 x Disposable Swabs
- 25 x Waste Bags
- 1 x Tube Holder
- Product Insert
- The kit can be stored at temperatures between 2 - 30 °C.
- The test is stable until the expiration date printed on the sealed pouch. Do not use after the expiration date.
- The test must remain in the sealed pouch until use.
- DO NOT FREEZE.
Expiry: 28 Jan 2023