Yellow fever is a disease spread through mosquito bites, symptoms include fever, chills, headache, backache, and muscle aches. It is endemic in the tropical regions of Africa, central and south America.
- Please note that the price listed in MP does not include injection procedure fee or consultation fee. Additional charges may apply.
- Please note that vaccinations will be subject to doctor’s consultation and recommendation. Do ensure that you check your eligibility for Nationally Recommended Vaccinations before purchasing a vaccination package to avoid cancellations.
- Travellers to endemic and/or epidemic regions (Official International Certificate of Vaccination for yellow fever is required for ICA immigration clearance)
- Children > 9 months old
Not Recommended For:
- Person experiencing fever symptoms 3 days prior to appointment.
- This vaccination contains 1 dose.
- Recommended to have 1 dose, repeated every 2 years, when traveling to endemic and/or epidemic regions.
- Price stated is for 1 dose.
When to be vaccinated:
- At least 10 days before your trip.
- After receiving the vaccine, you will receive a signed and stamped International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis (ICVP, sometimes called the “yellow card”), which you must bring with you on your trip.
What happens after booking:
- You will receive an email link for appointment scheduling. Please select your preferred date and time at your choice of clinic location.
- Head down to the choice of clinic at the selected timeslot!
- DA Clinic @ Anson
- DA Clinic @ Bishan
- DA Clinic @ Potong Pasir
- DA Clinic @ Simei
- DA Clinic @ Ang Mo Kio
- DA Clinic @ Anchorvale - Currently Not Available
- DA Clinic @ Yishun
- DA Clinic @ Bukit Batok
- DA Clinic @ Taman Jurong
You may also like