Meningococcal vaccination immunizes you against meningococcal diseases such as meningitis, pneumonia, and blood infections. These vaccines are recommended for individuals at increased risk of meningococcal disease, such as travelers to certain parts of the world, military personnel, and individuals with certain medical conditions. Yellow fever is a disease spread through mosquito bites, symptoms include fever, chills, headache, backache, and muscle aches. It is endemic in the tropical regions of Africa, central and south America. The vaccine is recommended for individuals traveling to these areas where yellow fever is endemic or epidemic, and for individuals living in or traveling to countries that require proof of yellow fever vaccination for entry.
- Please note that the price listed in MP does not include injection procedure fee or consultation fee. Additional charges may apply.
- Please note that vaccinations will be subject to doctor’s consultation and recommendation. Do ensure that you check your eligibility for Nationally Recommended Vaccinations before purchasing a vaccination package to avoid cancellations.
About the Vaccine Package
- This vaccination is recommended for:
- Adults traveling to Saudi Arabia or Africa
- Adults traveling to Mecca during the Haj or Umrah
- Adults living in dormitories
- Patients with anatomic or functional asplenia
- Patients with low immunity
- Adults in close contact with meningococcal disease patients
- Adults living in a community where there is an outbreak
- Healthcare workers
- This vaccination is not recommended if you experienced fever symptoms 3 days prior to your appointment.
- This vaccination contains 1 dose. Booster shots are recommended every five years thereafter if the risk persists.
- Preparation: This vaccination is not recommended if you experienced fever symptoms 3 days before your appointment.
- Travellers to endemic and/or epidemic regions (Official International Certificate of Vaccination for yellow fever is required for ICA immigration clearance)
- Children > 9 months old
Not Recommended For:
- Person experiencing fever symptoms 3 days prior to appointment.
- This vaccination contains 1 dose.
- Recommended to have 1 dose, repeated every 2 years, when traveling to endemic and/or epidemic regions.
- Price stated is for 1 dose.
- CHAS-subsidies are available for eligible Singaporean adults at any DA Clinic, click here for details
- Note: To qualify for the subsidised rate, please present your CHAS card when you attend your appointment at the clinic. The standard rate will apply if you do not have the necessary card or fail to present it.
- Eligibility for CHAS subsidies apply:
- Valid CHAS/Pioneer/Merdeka Generation Card
- You must have never received the Pneumoccocal vaccine before
- Age and condition criteria
- Elderly aged 65 years old and above
- Adults below 65 years old with specific medical conditions or indications such as heart disease or diabetes, or low immunity (e.g. under cancer treatment, those with HIV)
- MediSave can also be used to offset the remaining cost of Pneumococcal Vaccinations for eligible Singaporeans (Citizens and Permanent Residents). Up to $500/$700 per year per account can be used to pay for pneumococcal vaccinations for those in high-risk groups as indicated above.
- After you have completed check out, you’ll receive a booking link via email to schedule your vaccination appointment at your nearest DA Clinic.
- A Doctor Anywhere (DA) staff will contact you within two working days to confirm your vaccination appointment. If you do not hear from us after two working days, please call +65 3158 4622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- After your appointment has been confirmed, please note that there will be no refunds for cancellation, nor rescheduling of appointments within 24 hours of your confirmed test date. Please refer to our Refund & Cancellation Policy here.
Find your nearest DA Clinic
DA Clinics are CHAS-accredited GP clinics.
You may also like