Vaccination is recommended for:
1. Long-term travellers (i.e. trips lasting a month or more) to endemic areas mainly South Asia, Southeast Asia and Western Pacific countries
2. Travellers to an area with an ongoing outbreak of Japanese encephalitis
3. Travelling extensively in rural/agricultural areas
Two doses spaced at least 28 days apart, can be given from 9 months onward.
Booster dose may be given 1-2 years after first to confer long-term protection in children below 18 years of age.
Booster dose may be required for adults after 5 years
When to be vaccinated:
At least 6 weeks before your trip:
Adults: age 18–65 can get the second dose as early as 7 days after the first dose. The last dose should be given at least 1 week before travel.
- DA Clinic @ Anson
10 Anson Road #01-12, International Plaza, Singapore 079903
- DA Clinic @ Bukit Batok
451 Bukit Batok West Ave 6 #01-02, Singapore 650451
- DA Clinic @ Anchorvale
351 Anchorvale Road #01-01, Singapore 540351
- DA Clinic @ Bishan
501 Bishan Street 11 #01-374, Singapore 570501
- DA Clinic @ Potong Pasir
51 Upper Serangoon Road #01-53, The Poiz Centre, Singapore 347697
- DA Clinic @ Taman Jurong
Blk 140, Corporation Drive #01-03, Singapore 610140
- DA Clinic @ Simei
248 Simei Street 3 #01-128, Singapore 520248
- DA Clinic @ Ang Mo Kio
525 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10, #01-2407, Singapore 560525
What happens after you book:
- You will receive an email link for appointment scheduling. Please select your preferred date and time at your choice of clinic location.
- Head down to the choice of clinic at the selected timeslot!