Yellow fever is a disease spread through mosquito bites, symptoms include fever, chills, headache, backache, and muscle aches. It is endemic in the tropical regions of Africa, central and south America.
Vaccination required for:
- Travellers to or transiting through a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
- All foreign nationals and Singapore Citizens, aged one and above, who have been in or passed through any country at risk of yellow fever in the six days before arriving in Singapore, are required to have a valid International Certificate of Vaccination for yellow fever and present it to the ICA officer at the point of seeking immigration clearance.
Single dose, can be given from 9 months onward.
When to be vaccinated:
- At least 10 days before your trip.
- After receiving the vaccine, you will receive a signed and stamped International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis (ICVP, sometimes called the “yellow card”), which you must bring with you on your trip.
Clinic Locations (Only available at Anson and Potong Pasir Clinic):
DA Clinic @ Potong Pasir
51 Upper Serangoon Road #01-53, The Poiz Centre, Singapore 347697
What happens after you book:
- You will receive an email link for appointment scheduling. Please select your preferred date and time at your choice of clinic location.
- Head down to the choice of clinic at the selected timeslot!
You may also like