This vaccination protects against the development of genital warts, cervical, vaginal, vulva and anal cancers caused by the Human Papillomavirus (HPV). Females between 9 to 26 years old. Most effective if administered before sexual exposure. However, it can also benefit those who are already sexual active. Female Singaporeans and Permanent Residents who are between 9 to 27 year-old (i.e. those who have celebrated their 9th birthday and those who have not celebrated their 27th birthday) can use up to $400 of their Medisave per calendar year to pay for their HPV vaccinations. This $400 is the same pool used for chronic diseases, Hepatitis B and Pneumococcal vaccinations. Subsidised Vaccinations: CHAS subsidies are available for this vaccine administered at any DA Clinic. Female Singaporeans and Permanent Residents who are between 9 to 27 year-old can use up to $400 of their Medisave per calendar year to pay for their HPV vaccinations.
- After you have completed check out, you’ll receive a booking link via email to schedule your vaccination appointment at your nearest DA Clinic.
- A Doctor Anywhere (DA) staff will contact you within two working days to confirm your vaccination appointment. If you do not hear from us after two working days, please call +65 3158 4622 or email email@example.com
- After your appointment has been confirmed, please note that there will be no refunds for cancellation, nor rescheduling of appointments within 24 hours of your confirmed test date. Please refer to our Refund & Cancellation Policy here.
About the Vaccine
- This vaccination contains 1 dose. It is recommended to have 3 doses of the vaccine - the 2nd dose should be taken 2 months after, and the 3rd dose should be taken 6 months after the 1st dose.
- This vaccination is not recommended if you experienced fever symptoms 3 days prior to your appointment.
- CHAS-subsidies are available for eligible Singaporean adults at any DA Clinic, click here for details
- Note: To qualify for the subsidised rate, please present your CHAS card when you attend your appointment at the clinic. The standard rate will apply if you do not have the necessary card or fail to present it.
- Eligibility for CHAS subsidies apply:
- Valid CHAS/Pioneer/Merdeka Generation Card
- You must have never received the Pneumoccocal vaccine before
- Age and condition criteria
- Elderly aged 65 years old and above
- Adults below 65 years old with specific medical conditions or indications such as heart disease or diabetes, or low immunity (e.g. under cancer treatment, those with HIV)
- MediSave can also be used to offset the remaining cost of Pneumococcal Vaccinations for eligible Singaporeans (Citizens and Permanent Residents). Up to $500/$700 per year per account can be used to pay for pneumococcal vaccinations for those in high-risk groups as indicated above.
Find your nearest DA Clinic
DA Clinics are CHAS-accredited GP clinics. Visit any of our 9 clinics islandwide for CHAS-subsidised vaccinations and Screen for Life health screenings.
You may also like