- Please note that the price listed in MP does not include injection procedure fee or consultation fee. Additional charges may apply.
- Please note that vaccinations will be subject to doctor’s consultation and recommendation. Do ensure that you check your eligibility for Nationally Recommended Vaccinations before purchasing a vaccination package to avoid cancellations.
- Children aged 12-15 months.
- Adults with no history of chickenpox or the vaccination
Not Recommended For:
- Person experiencing fever symptoms 3 days prior to appointment.
- This vaccine contains 1 dose.
- Recommended to have 2 doses. <13 years old, administered 3 months apart. >13 years old, administered 4 weeks apart.
- No booster is recommended.
- Price stated is for 1 dose. Please book again for the 2nd dose.
What happens after booking:
- After you have completed check out, you’ll receive a booking link via email to schedule your vaccination appointment at your nearest DA Clinic.
- A Doctor Anywhere (DA) staff will contact you within two working days to confirm your vaccination appointment. If you do not hear from us after two working days, please call +65 3158 4622 or email email@example.com
- After your appointment has been confirmed, please note that there will be no refunds for cancellation, nor rescheduling of appointments within 24 hours of your confirmed test date. Please refer to our Refund & Cancellation Policy here.
- CHAS-subsidies are available for eligible Singaporean adults at any DA Clinic, click here for details
- Note: To qualify for the subsidised rate, please present your CHAS card when you attend your appointment at the clinic. The standard rate will apply if you do not have the necessary card or fail to present it.
- Eligibility for CHAS subsidies apply:
- Valid CHAS/Pioneer/Merdeka Generation Card
- You must have never received the Pneumoccocal vaccine before
- Age and condition criteria
- Elderly aged 65 years old and above
- Adults below 65 years old with specific medical conditions or indications such as heart disease or diabetes, or low immunity (e.g. under cancer treatment, those with HIV)
- MediSave can also be used to offset the remaining cost of Pneumococcal Vaccinations for eligible Singaporeans (Citizens and Permanent Residents). Up to $500/$700 per year per account can be used to pay for pneumococcal vaccinations for those in high-risk groups as indicated above.
Find your nearest DA Clinic
DA Clinics are CHAS-accredited GP clinics. Visit any of our 9 clinics islandwide for CHAS-subsidised vaccinations and Screen for Life health screenings.