- Elderly aged 65 years old and above
- Adults below 65 years old with conditions such as heart disease or diabetes
- People with low immunity (e.g. under cancer treatment, those with HIV)
This vaccination contains 1 dose. Patients should be administered with the Prevenar vaccine (PCV13) before the Pneumovax (PPSV23) vaccine not less than 12 months later.
This vaccination is not recommended if you experienced fever symptoms 3 days prior to your appointment.
- DA Clinic @ Anson
10 Anson Road #01-12, International Plaza, Singapore 079903
- DA Clinic @ Bukit Batok
451 Bukit Batok West Ave 6 #01-02, Singapore 650451
- DA Clinic @ Anchorvale
351 Anchorvale Road #01-01, Singapore 540351
- DA Clinic @ Bishan
501 Bishan Street 11 #01-374, Singapore 570501
- DA Clinic @ Potong Pasir
51 Upper Serangoon Road #01-53, The Poiz Centre, Singapore 347697
- DA Clinic @ Taman Jurong
Blk 140, Corporation Drive #01-03, Singapore 610140
- DA Clinic @ Simei
248 Simei Street 3 #01-128, Singapore 520248
- DA Clinic @ Ang Mo Kio
525 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 0, #01-2407, Singapore 560525
CHAS / Medisave Eligibility:
- DA Clinic Group is participatory clinics under the CHAS scheme to provide subsidies for your medical treatment.
- Please present your CHAS/Pioneer Generation card and NRIC upon registration.
- You will need to first pay for the service via marketplace. Refund will be processed upon receiving the reimbursed amount through the ministry of health care portal (MHCP).
What happens after you book:
- You will receive an email link for appointment scheduling. Please select your preferred date and time at your choice of clinic location.
- Head down to the choice of clinic at the selected timeslot!