DA offers Certified Issuer service at 2 clinics - Taman Jurong and Bishan clinics to certify and witness Donor's signing of LPA. The LPA is a legal document which allows a person who is at least 21 years of age ('Donor'), to voluntarily appoint one or more persons ('Donee(s)') to make decisions and act on his/her behalf if he/she loses mental capacity one day. Donor will require a Certified Issuer (CI) to certify and witness the LPA before submission.
- Please ensure that you have already completed your LPA online via OPGO and your donee(s) has accepted your appointment before making a booking.
- You will need to bring along the mobile phone stated in the LPA, with the Singpass app installed and digital signing enabled.
We do not accept any cancellations / refunds except in the following scenarios:
- The patient is medically unable to complete the service
- System errors resulting in duplicated orders or order errors
- DA is unable to provide the service purchased
- Any cancellation request must be made within 7 days from the date of purchase and at least 3 days prior to the appointment date.
- Except in special cases, there would be no cancellations / refunds as long as the service has started.
- Please note that DA Marketplace does not allow for any cancellations due to change of mind. We seek your understanding for this.
For more information, visit here
You may also like