Things to note:
- Kindly refer to your helper's 6ME MOM letter to select the correct screening package.
- Please purchase this service after receiving the MOM notification letter.
- Select an appointment date at least 14 days before the submission deadline as stated on your helper's 6ME form.
- Please remind your helper to bring along:
- Work Permit Card
- MOM Form
- Screenshot Confirmation Email (Please note that your helper will be asked to make payment if screenshot is not provided.)
- If a Chest X-ray**/ TB Screening is required, our clinic team will prepare an imaging form for you helper to have her imaging scan done at our external imaging centre/partners.
- Our clinic team will submit the lab/imaging reports through the MOM portal within 14 days upon completion of the screening.
- Once your helper's report has been submitted via the MOM portal, our clinic team will notify you via SMS regarding the submission status and report collection in-clinic.
- Reschedule of appointment is only allowed up to 2 working days before the scheduled appointment date. and we will have it sent to MOM.
Note: (**) - Available at a partner imaging centre, our clinic staff will assist with appointment booking during your clinic visit