- Kindly refer to your helper's 6ME MOM letter to select the correct screening package. Please only purchase this service after receiving the MOM notification letter and select an appointment date at least 14 days before the submission deadline as stated on your helper's 6ME form.
- Once purchased, an email with a booking link will be sent to you within 1 working day. Please select your preferred location, date and time accordingly.
- Our clinic team will submit the lab/imaging reports to the MOM portal within 14 days upon completion of the screening.
- Once your helper's report has been submitted via the MOM portal, our clinic team will notify you via SMS regarding the submission status and report collection in-clinic.
- Reschedule of appointment is only allowed up to 2 working days before the scheduled appointment date.
- If Chest X-ray** / TB Screening is required: During screening day, our clinic team will prepare an imaging form for you helper to have her imaging scan done at our external imaging centre/partners. Our clinic will receive the X-ray reports directly from our imaging partners within 10 days.
Note: (**) - Available at a partner imaging centre, our clinic staff will assist with appointment booking during your clinic visit
- DA Clinic @ Anson
10 Anson Road #01-12, International Plaza, Singapore 079903
- DA Clinic @ Bukit Batok
451 Bukit Batok West Ave 6 #01-02, Singapore 650451
- DA Clinic @ Anchorvale
351 Anchorvale Road #01-01, Singapore 540351
- DA Clinic @ Bishan
501 Bishan Street 11 #01-374, Singapore 570501
- DA Clinic @ Potong Pasir
51 Upper Serangoon Road #01-53, The Poiz Centre, Singapore 347697
- DA Clinic @ Taman Jurong
Blk 140, Corporation Drive #01-03, Singapore 610140
- DA Clinic @ Yishun
18 Yishun Avenue 9 #01-34, Junction Nine, Singapore 768897
- DA Clinic @ Simei
248 Simei Street 3 #01-128, Singapore 520248
- DA Clinic @ Ang Mo Kio
525 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 0, #01-2407, Singapore 560525
Please view full list of locations and opening hours on - https://doctoranywhere.com/da-clinic-group/#LocateUs
Mandatory screening for domestic helpers every 2 years.
This package is not recommended if you experienced fever symptoms 3 days prior to your appointment.
Please remind your helper to bring along:
1. Work Permit Card
2. MOM Form
3. Screenshot Confirmation Email (Please note that helper will be asked to make payment if screenshot is not provided)