For full list of services, please visit here
- Physical Test: Height, Weight and BMI
- Blood Pressure: Blood Pressure Measurement
- Diabetic: Glucose (HbA1c)
- Lipid: Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Chol/HDL Ratio, Triglycerides, Creatine Kinase, High Sensitive C Reaction
- Hematology: Full Blood Count, ESR
- Kidney: Urea, Creatinine, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride , eGFR
- Renal (Liver): Bilirubin Total, Protein, Albumin, Globulin, A/G Ratio, ALT (SGPT), AST (SGOT), Alkaline Phosphatase, GGT
- Bone & Joint: Uric Acid
- Urine Analysis: Urine FEME, Urine Microalbumin/Creatinine
- Cancer Markers: Prostate
- Complimentary Doctor Review: An optional review is available in-clinic
For a detailed list of tests covered in this screening package, please click here
- STD Screen Add-On: A blood sample test for the detection of HIV, Syphilis, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.
- ECG Add-On (Available in-clinic only): An electrocardiogram (ECG) is a simple test that can be used to check your heart's rhythm and electrical activity.
- Chest X-Ray Add-On (Filmless)**: Chest X-Rays can help detect abnormalities or diseases of the airways, blood vessels, bones, heart and lungs.
- Nose & Throat Marker Add-On (EBV) (Available in-clinic only): Epstein-Barr Virus is a common virus, which can be linked to several rare cancers like Hodgkin-Lymphoma, Nasopharyngeal carcinoma etc.
- Ultrasound Abdomen Add-On**: An abdominal ultrasound is a noninvasive procedure used to assess the organs and structures within the abdomen. This includes the liver, gallbladder, pancreas, bile ducts, spleen, and abdominal aorta.
Other add-on tests are available in clinic, please speak to our clinical assistants, and they would be happy to assist you.
Note: (**) - Imaging Center is at a partner imaging center, available in the same clinic. Our clinic staff will assist with appointment booking during your clinic visit.
- You may need to postpone your screening appointment if you are experiencing fever symptoms 3 days prior to your appointment.
- We do not accept any cancellations / refunds except in the following scenarios:
- The patient is medically unable to complete the service
- System errors resulting in duplicated orders or order errors
- DA is unable to provide the service purchased
- Any cancellation request must be made within 7 days from the date of purchase and at least 3 days prior to the appointment date.
- Except in special cases, there would be no cancellations / refunds as long as the service has started
- Please note that DA Marketplace does not allow for any cancellations due to change of mind. We seek your understanding for this.