DA Men Select Health Screening (In-Clinic) / No / No / No / No / NoBy: DA Clinic
STD Screening Add-On - $109.00
In-Clinic ECG Add-On - $34.23
Chest X-Ray Add-On - $22.20
EBV Marker- on - $50.27
Ultrasound Abdomen Add-On$209.04
Designed for the modern man with a fast-paced lifestyle, DA Men Select provides a detailed view of your health so that you can stay well in the prime of your life. This package is recommended for men aged between 30 to 40 years old. Package highlights: - Complimentary doctor’s review (at the same clinic) - Height, weight & BMI - Glucose & total cholesterol levels - Kidney and liver function - Uric Acid - Urine analysis - Prostate cancer markers What happens after you book: Once you have completed your purchase, you will receive a link for appointment scheduling within the purchase receipt. Please select your preferred date and time at your choice of clinic location. Head down to the choice of clinic at the selected timeslot!
- Physical Test: Height, Weight and BMI
- Blood Pressure: Blood Pressure Measurement
- Diabetic: Glucose (HbA1c)
- Lipid: Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Chol/HDL Ratio, Triglycerides, Creatine Kinase, High Sensitive C Reaction
- Hematology: Full Blood Count, ESR
- Kidney: Urea, Creatinine, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride , eGFR
- Renal (Liver): Bilirubin Total, Protein, Albumin, Globulin, A/G Ratio, ALT (SGPT), AST (SGOT), Alkaline Phosphatase, GGT
- Bone & Joint: Uric Acid
- Urine Analysis: Urine FEME, Urine Microalbumin/Creatinine
- Cancer Markers: Prostate
- Complimentary Doctor Review: An optional review is available in-clinic
For a detailed list of tests covered in this screening package, please click: https://doctoranywhere.com/da-health-screenings-for-men-2022/
- STD Screen Add-On: A blood sample test for the detection of HIV, Syphilis, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.
- ECG Add-On (Available in-clinic only): An electrocardiogram (ECG) is a simple test that can be used to check your heart's rhythm and electrical activity.
- Chest X-Ray Add-On (Filmless)**: Chest X-Rays can help detect abnormalities or diseases of the airways, blood vessels, bones, heart and lungs.
- Nose & Throat Marker Add-On (EBV): Epstein-Barr Virus is a common virus, which can be linked to several rare cancers like Hodgkin-Lymphoma, Nasopharyngeal carcinoma etc.
- Ultrasound Abdomen Add-On**: An abdominal ultrasound is a noninvasive procedure used to assess the organs and structures within the abdomen. This includes the liver, gallbladder, pancreas, bile ducts, spleen, and abdominal aorta.
Other add-on tests are available in clinic, please speak to our clinical assistants, and they would be happy to assist you.
Note: (**) - Available at a partner imaging centre, our clinic staff will assist with appointment booking during your clinic visit
- You may need to postpone your screening appointment if you are experiencing fever symptoms 3 days prior to your appointment.
- We do not accept any cancellations / refunds except in the following scenarios:
- The patient is medically unable to complete the service
- System errors resulting in duplicated orders or order errors
- DA is unable to provide the service purchased
- Any cancellation request must be made within 7 days from the date of purchase and at least 3 days prior to the appointment date.
- Except in special cases, there would be no cancellations / refunds as long as the service has started
- Please note that DA Marketplace does not allow for any cancellations due to change of mind. We seek your understanding for this.
You may also like