- Physical Test: Height, Weight and BMI
- Blood Pressure: Blood Pressure Measurement
- Diabetic: Glucose (HbA1c)
- Lipid: Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Chol/HDL Ratio, Triglycerides, Creatine Kinase, High Sensitive C Reaction
- Hematology: Full Blood Count, ESR
- Kidney: Urea, Creatinine, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride , eGFR
- Renal (Liver): Bilirubin Total, Protein, Albumin, Globulin, A/G Ratio, ALT (SGPT), AST (SGOT), Alkaline Phosphatase, GGT
- Bone & Joint: Uric Acid
- Urine Analysis: Urine FEME, Urine Microalbumin/Creatinine
- Cancer Markers: Prostate
- Complimentary Doctor Review: An optional review is available in-clinic
For a detailed list of tests covered in this screening package, please click: https://doctoranywhere.com/da-health-screenings-for-men-2022/
- STD Screen Add-On: A blood sample test for the detection of HIV, Syphilis, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.
- ECG Add-On (): An electrocardiogram (ECG) is a simple test that can be used to check your heart's rhythm and electrical activity.
- Chest X-Ray Add-On (Filmless)**: Chest X-Rays can help detect abnormalities or diseases of the airways, blood vessels, bones, heart and lungs.
- Nose & Throat Marker Add-On (EBV): Epstein-Barr Virus is a common virus, which can be linked to several rare cancers like Hodgkin-Lymphoma, Nasopharyngeal carcinoma etc.
- Ultrasound Abdomen Add-On**: An abdominal ultrasound is a noninvasive procedure used to assess the organs and structures within the abdomen. This includes the liver, gallbladder, pancreas, bile ducts, spleen, and abdominal aorta.
Other add-on tests are available, please speak to our mobile team, and they would be happy to assist you.
Note: (**) - Available at a partner imaging centre
- You may need to postpone your screening appointment if you are experiencing fever symptoms 3 days prior to your appointment.
What happens after you book:
- An email confirming your order will be sent to you after your purchase.
- You will be contacted by a mobile health assistant within 1-3 working days of your purchase to confirm your appointment details and provide you with further instructions on the test.
- A urine collection bottle will be mailed to you prior to the date of the health screening. We would like your assistance to collect these samples on the day of your appointment and pass them to our mobile screening team when they visit for your appointment.
- Our mobile medical team will arrive at your preferred address and timing to perform the screening.
- Your health screening report would be provided to you 14 working days after the completion of your health screening.
- Together with your health screening report, you will also receive a code for a video consult appointment with our doctors.
- We do not accept any cancellations / refunds except in the following scenarios:
- The patient is medically unable to complete the service
- System errors resulting in duplicated orders or order errors
- DA is unable to provide the service purchased
- Any cancellation request must be made within 7 days from the date of purchase and at least 3 days prior to the appointment date.
- Except in special cases, there would be no cancellations / refunds as long as the service has started
- Please note that DA Marketplace does not allow for any cancellations due to change of mind. We seek your understanding for this.
- There is a $15 transport surcharge for secured locations such as Jurong Island, Airport zone, and others.
- For home-based appointments, if there is a delay in sample collection (such as for stool/urine samples), you may be required to visit our DA clinics to submit the samples to our counter staff.
- Additional charges will apply if you request for a home-based collection of the sample outside of your confirmed health screening appointment.