- Physical Test: Height, Weight and BMI
- Blood Pressure: Blood Pressure Measurement
- Diabetic: Glucose (HbA1c)
- Lipid: Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Chol/HDL Ratio, Triglycerides, Creatine Kinase, High Sensitive C Reaction
- Hematology: Full Blood Count, ESR
- Kidney: Urea, Creatinine, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride , eGFR
- Renal (Liver): Bilirubin Total, Protein, Albumin, Globulin, A/G Ratio, ALT (SGPT), AST (SGOT), Alkaline Phosphatase, GGT
- Bone & Joint: Calcium, Phosphate, Uric Acid, Rheumatoid Factor (RF)
- STD Screen: VDRL (RPR), TPHA (if VDRL is reactive)
- Urine Analysis: Urine FEME, Urine Microalbumin/Creatinine
- Stool Analysis: Stool Occult Blood (Card)
- Hepatitis: Hep B Antigen & Antibody, Hep A IgG Antibody, Hep C Antibody
- Thyroid: Free T4 (FT4), Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
- Cancer Markers: Liver, Colon, Pancreas, Prostate, Nose & Throat
- Complimentary Doctor Review: An optional review is available in-clinic
For a detailed list of tests covered in this screening package, please click here: https://doctoranywhere.com/da-health-screenings-for-men-2022/
- ECG Add-On (Available in-clinic only): An electrocardiogram (ECG) is a simple test that can be used to check your heart's rhythm and electrical activity.
- Chest X-Ray Add-On (Filmless)**: Chest X-Rays can help detect abnormalities or diseases of the airways, blood vessels, bones, heart and lungs.
- Ultrasound Abdomen Add-On**: An abdominal ultrasound is a noninvasive procedure used to assess the organs and structures within the abdomen. This includes the liver, gallbladder, pancreas, bile ducts, spleen, and abdominal aorta.
Other add-on tests are available in clinic, please speak to our clinical assistants, and they would be happy to assist you.
Note: (**) - Available at a partner imaging centre, our clinic staff will assist with appointment booking during your clinic visit
- You may need to postpone your screening appointment if you are experiencing fever symptoms 3 days prior to your appointment.
What happens after you book:
Once you have completed your purchase, you will receive a link for appointment scheduling within the purchase receipt. Please select your preferred date and time at your choice of clinic location. Head down to the choice of clinic at the selected timeslot!
If you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment, you can proceed using the timetap link as well. Otherwise, please contact your selected clinic during opening hours and request for your alternative availability.
Clinic contact details can be found here: https://doctoranywhere.com/da-clinic-group/
- We do not accept any cancellations / refunds except in the following scenarios:
- The patient is medically unable to complete the service
- System errors resulting in duplicated orders or order errors
- DA is unable to provide the service purchased
- Any cancellation request must be made within 7 days from the date of purchase and at least 3 days prior to the appointment date.
- Except in special cases, there would be no cancellations / refunds as long as the service has started
- Please note that DA Marketplace does not allow for any cancellations due to change of mind. We seek your understanding for this.