For full list of services, please visit here
- Physical Test: Height, Weight and BMI
- Blood Pressure: Blood Pressure Measurement
- Diabetic: Glucose (HbA1c)
- Lipid: Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Chol/HDL Ratio, Triglycerides, Creatine Kinase, High Sensitive C Reaction
- Hematology: Full Blood Count, ESR
- Kidney: Urea, Creatinine, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride , eGFR
- Renal (Liver): Bilirubin Total, Protein, Albumin, Globulin, A/G Ratio, ALT (SGPT), AST (SGOT), Alkaline Phosphatase, GGT
- Bone & Joint: Calcium, Phosphate, Uric Acid, Rheumatoid Factor (RF)
- Urine Analysis: Urine FEME, Urine Microalbumin/Creatinine
- Stool Analysis: Stool Occult Blood (Card)
- Thyroid: Free T4 (FT4), Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
- Cancer Markers: Liver, Colon, Pancreas, Prostate
- Complimentary doctor’s review (over video-consultation on the DA app)
For a detailed list of tests covered in this screening package, please click here
- ECG Add-On (): An electrocardiogram (ECG) is a simple test that can be used to check your heart's rhythm and electrical activity.
- Chest X-Ray Add-On (Filmless) (): Chest X-Rays can help detect abnormalities or diseases of the airways, blood vessels, bones, heart and lungs.
- Nose & Throat Marker Add-On (EBV): Epstein-Barr Virus is a common virus, which can be linked to several rare cancers like Hodgkin-Lymphoma, Nasopharyngeal carcinoma etc.
- Ultrasound Abdomen Add-On () : An abdominal ultrasound is a noninvasive procedure used to assess the organs and structures within the abdomen. This includes the liver, gallbladder, pancreas, bile ducts, spleen, and abdominal aorta.
- Ultrasound Prostate Add-On (): Prostate ultrasound is used to detect possible disorders within a man’s prostate gland. Ultrasound images can indicate when the prostate is enlarged or when there is an abnormal growth that might be cancer. This test is recommended if you experience difficulty in, or frequent or incomplete emptying when passing urine, and waking up many times at night, or if you have family history of prostate cancer.
Other add-on tests are available, please speak to our mobile team, and they would be happy to assist you.
- You may need to postpone your screening appointment if you are experiencing fever symptoms 3 days prior to your appointment.
What happens after you book:
- An email confirming your order will be sent to you after your purchase.
- You will be contacted by a mobile health assistant within 1-3 working days of your purchase to confirm your appointment details and provide you with further instructions on the test.
- A stool/urine collection bottle will be mailed to you prior to the date of the health screening. We would like your assistance to collect these samples on the day of your appointment and pass them to our mobile screening team when they visit for your appointment.
- Our mobile medical team will arrive at your preferred address and timing to perform the screening.
- Your health screening report would be provided to you 14 working days after the completion of your health screening.
- Together with your health screening report, you will also receive a code for a video consult appointment with our doctors.
- There is a $15 transport surcharge for secured locations such as Jurong Island, Airport zone, and others.
- For home-based appointments, if there is a delay in sample collection (such as for stool/urine samples), you may be required to visit our DA clinics to submit the samples to our counter staff.
- Additional charges will apply if you request for a home-based collection of the sample outside of your confirmed health screening appointment.
OTHER BOOKING INFORMATION:
- Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm
- Saturdays, 9am to 1pm
Please note that your booking is not confirmed upon making payment online. Confirmation of your booking will only be made after a Doctor Anywhere Medical Service Coordinator has contacted you to verify your details and confirm the date and time of your appointment.
If you do not receive a confirmation within 2 working days after making your booking, please contact us to verify the status of your booking:
- Call: +65 6432 8390 (or)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents you are required to bring for your appointment:
- Identity card
- Child’s Health Booklet (if applicable)
Rescheduling or cancelling your appointment
If you would like to reschedule your booking before we contact you to confirm your appointment, please call our team at +65 6432 8390.
For confirmed appointments (after a Doctor Anywhere Medical Service Coordinator has contacted you):
- For appointment rescheduling less than 2 working days before the confirmed appointment date, an administrative fee of $55 nett will be charged. You may reschedule your appointment up to a maximum of 2 times.
- Generally, cancellations are not allowed once payment has been made. Any requests for cancellations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and shall be at the sole discretion of Doctor Anywhere and will only be allowed in limited circumstances.
For group and family bookings
Please note that group or family bookings will only be processed if all customers to be served:
- Are included in the single booking
- Reside in or are located at the same address
- Will receive the health service on the same date and time, and in a single location