- Physical Test: Height, Weight and BMI
- Blood Pressure: Blood Pressure Measurement
- Diabetic: Glucose (HbA1c)
- Lipid: Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Chol/HDL Ratio, Triglycerides
- Hematology: Full Blood Count
- Kidney: Urea, Creatinine, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride , eGFR
- Renal (Liver): Bilirubin Total, Protein, Albumin, Globulin, A/G Ratio, ALT (SGPT), AST (SGOT), Alkaline Phosphatase, GGT
- Complimentary Doctor Review: An optional review is available in-clinic
For a detailed list of tests covered in this screening package, please click here to find out more.
- You may need to postpone your screening appointment if you are experiencing fever symptoms 3 days prior to your appointment.
- STD Screen Add-On: A blood sample test for the detection of HIV, Syphilis, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.
- ECG Add-On (): An electrocardiogram (ECG) is a simple test that can be used to check your heart's rhythm and electrical activity.
- Chest X-Ray Add-On (Filmless)(): Chest X-Rays can help detect abnormalities or diseases of the airways, blood vessels, bones, heart and lungs.
- Nose & Throat Marker Add-On (EBV): Epstein-Barr Virus is a common virus, which can be linked to several rare cancers like Hodgkin-Lymphoma, Nasopharyngeal carcinoma etc.
- Ultrasound Abdomen Add-On(): An abdominal ultrasound is a noninvasive procedure used to assess the organs and structures within the abdomen. This includes the liver, gallbladder, pancreas, bile ducts, spleen, and abdominal aorta.
Other add-on tests are available, please speak to our mobile team, and they would be happy to assist you.
What happens after you book:
- An email confirming your order will be sent to you after your purchase.
- You will be contacted by a mobile health assistant within 1-3 working days of your purchase to confirm your appointment details and provide you with further instructions on the test.
- Our mobile medical team will arrive at your preferred address and timing to perform the screening.
- Your health screening report would be provided to you 14 working days after the completion of your health screening.
- Together with your health screening report, you will also receive a code for a video consult appointment with our doctors.
- There is a $15 transport surcharge for secured locations such as Jurong Island, Airport zone, and others.
OTHER BOOKING INFORMATION:
Please make an appointment at least before your preferred test date. If you urgently require a Health Screening, .
- Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm
- Saturdays, 9am to 1pm
Please note that your booking is not confirmed upon making payment online. Confirmation of your booking will only be made after a Doctor Anywhere Medical Service Coordinator has contacted you to verify your details and confirm the date and time of your appointment.
- If you do not receive a confirmation within 2 working days after making your booking, please contact us to verify the status of your booking: Call +65 6432 8390, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents you are required to bring for your appointment:
- Identity card
- Child’s Health Booklet (if applicable)
Rescheduling or cancelling your appointment
If you would like to reschedule your booking before we contact you to confirm your appointment, please call our team at +65 6432 8390.
For confirmed appointments (after a Doctor Anywhere Medical Service Coordinator has contacted you):
- For appointment rescheduling less than 2 working days before the confirmed appointment date, an administrative fee of $55 nett will be charged. You may reschedule your appointment up to a maximum of 2 times.
- Generally, cancellations are not allowed once payment has been made. Any requests for cancellations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and shall be at the sole discretion of Doctor Anywhere and will only be allowed in limited circumstances.
Click here to view our full Refund & Cancellation policy:
For group and family bookings
Please note that group or family bookings will only be processed if all customers to be served:
- Are included in the single booking
- Reside in or are located at the same address
- Will receive the health service on the same date and time, and in a single location