For full list of services, please visit here.
- Physical Test: Height, Weight and BMI
- Blood Pressure: Blood Pressure Measurement
- Diabetic: Glucose (HbA1c)
- Lipid: Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Chol/HDL Ratio, Triglycerides, Creatine Kinase
- Hematology: Full Blood Count, ESR
- Kidney: Urea, Creatinine, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride , eGFR
- Renal (Liver): Bilirubin Total, Protein, Albumin, Globulin, A/G Ratio, ALT (SGPT), AST (SGOT), Alkaline Phosphatase, GGT
- Bone & Joint: Calcium, Phosphate
- Urine Analysis: Urine FEME, Urine Microalbumin/Creatinine
- Thyroid: Free T4 (FT4), Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
- Cancer Markers: Ovarian
- Complimentary Doctor Review: An optional review is available in-clinic
For a detailed list of tests covered in this screening package, please click here
- ECG Add-On (Available in-clinic only): An electrocardiogram (ECG) is a simple test that can be used to check your heart's rhythm and electrical activity.
- HPV Test Add-On (Available in-clinic only): Screening for the detection of abnormal changes in the cervical cells and is recommended for women aged 30 years and older.
- Nose & Throat Marker Add-On (EBV) (Available in-clinic only): Epstein-Barr Virus is a common virus, which can be linked to several rare cancers like Hodgkin-Lymphoma, Nasopharyngeal carcinoma etc.
- Ultrasound Breasts Add-On**: Useful for the evaluation of palpable and mammographic abnormalities, for preoperative evaluation and for the evaluation of younger women with breast cancer symptoms. Recommended for women below 40 years old.
- Ultrasound Pelvis Add-On**: The ultrasound of the pelvis detects abnormalities of the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus and bladder in females. This test is recommended if you have irregular menstrual bleeding or have a family history of gynecological cancers.
Other add-on tests are available in clinic, please speak to our clinical assistants, and they would be happy to assist you.
Note: (**) - Imaging Center is at a partner imaging center, available in the same clinic. Our clinic staff will assist with appointment booking during your clinic visit.
- You may need to postpone your screening appointment if you are experiencing fever symptoms 3 days prior to your appointment.
- Urine tests should be done at least 7 days prior / after your menstruation cycle.
What happens after you book:
Once you have completed your purchase, you will receive a link for appointment scheduling within the purchase receipt. Please select your preferred date and time at your choice of clinic location. Head down to the choice of clinic at the selected timeslot!
If you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment, you can proceed using the timetap link as well. Otherwise, please contac your selected clinic during opening hours and request for your alternative availability.
Clinic contact details can be found here: https://doctoranywhere.com/da-clinic-group/
- We do not accept any cancellations / refunds except in the following scenarios:
- The patient is medically unable to complete the service
- System errors resulting in duplicated orders or order errors
- DA is unable to provide the service purchased
- Any cancellation request must be made within 7 days from the date of purchase and at least 3 days prior to the appointment date.
- Except in special cases, there would be no cancellations / refunds as long as the service has started
- Please note that DA Marketplace does not allow for any cancellations due to change of mind. We seek your understanding for this.