For full list of services, please visit here.
- Physical Test: Height, Weight and BMI
- Blood Pressure: Blood Pressure Measurement
- Diabetic: Glucose (HbA1c)
- Lipid: Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Chol/HDL Ratio, Triglycerides, Creatine Kinase, High Sensitive C Reaction
- Hematology: Full Blood Count, ESR
- Kidney: Urea, Creatinine, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride , eGFR
- Renal (Liver): Bilirubin Total, Protein, Albumin, Globulin, A/G Ratio, ALT (SGPT), AST (SGOT), Alkaline Phosphatase, GGT
- Bone & Joint: Calcium, Phosphate, Uric Acid, Rheumatoid Factor (RF)
- STD Screen: VDRL (RPR), TPHA (if VDRL is reactive)
- Urine Analysis: Urine FEME, Urine Microalbumin/Creatinine
- Stool Analysis: Stool Occult Blood (Card)
- Hepatitis: Hep B Antigen & Antibody, Hep A IgG Antibody, Hep C Antibody
- Thyroid: Free T4 (FT4), Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
- Cancer Markers: Liver, Colon, Pancreas, Ovarian, Nose & Throat
- Complimentary doctor’s review (over video-consultation on the DA app)
For a detailed list of tests covered in this screening package, please click here to find out more.
- ECG Add-On (): An electrocardiogram (ECG) is a simple test that can be used to check your heart's rhythm and electrical activity.
- Ultrasound Pelvis Add-On (): The ultrasound of the pelvis detects abnormalities of the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus and bladder in females. This test is recommended if you have irregular menstrual bleeding or have a family history of gynecological cancers.
- HPV Test Add-On (): Screening for the detection of abnormal changes in the cervical cells and is recommended for women aged 30 years and older.
- Ultrasound Breasts Add-On (): Useful for the evaluation of palpable and mammographic abnormalities, for preoperative evaluation and for the evaluation of younger women with breast cancer symptoms. Recommended for women below 40 years old.
- Mammogram Add-On (): The mammogram is currently the most reliable screening tool for breast cancer. It can detect the presence of cancerous lumps even before they can be felt with the hand. The following screen guidelines are recommended:
1/ Annual screening mammography is recommended for women aged 40 years and above.
2/ Women under age 40 with a family history of breast cancer should consult a trained medical professional about when to begin screening mammography.
Other add-on tests are available, please speak to our mobile team, and they would be happy to assist you.
- You may need to postpone your screening appointment if you are experiencing fever symptoms 3 days prior to your appointment.
- Urine tests should be done at least 5 days after the last day of menstruation.
What happens after you book:
- An email confirming your order will be sent to you after your purchase.
- You will be contacted by a mobile health assistant within 1-3 working days of your purchase to confirm your appointment details and provide you with further instructions on the test.
- A stool/urine collection bottle will be mailed to you prior to the date of the health screening. We would like your assistance to collect these samples on the day of your appointment and pass them to our mobile screening team when they visit for your appointment.
- Our mobile medical team will arrive at your preferred address and timing to perform the screening.
- Your health screening report would be provided to you 14 working days after the completion of your health screening.
- Together with your health screening report, you will also receive a code for a video consult appointment with our doctors.
- There is a $15 transport surcharge for secured locations such as Jurong Island, Airport zone, and others.
- For home-based appointments, if there is a delay in sample collection (such as for stool/urine samples), you may be required to visit our DA clinics to submit the samples to our counter staff.
- Additional charges will apply if you request for a home-based collection of the sample outside of your confirmed health screening appointment.
OTHER BOOKING INFORMATION:
Please make an appointment at least before your preferred test date. If you urgently require a Health Screening, .
- Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm
- Saturdays, 9am to 1pm
Please note that your booking is not confirmed upon making payment online. Confirmation of your booking will only be made after a Doctor Anywhere Medical Service Coordinator has contacted you to verify your details and confirm the date and time of your appointment.
- If you do not receive a confirmation within 2 working days after making your booking, please contact us to verify the status of your booking: Call +65 6432 8390, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents you are required to bring for your appointment:
- Identity card
- Child’s Health Booklet (if applicable)
Rescheduling or cancelling your appointment
If you would like to reschedule your booking before we contact you to confirm your appointment, please call our team at +65 6432 8390.
For confirmed appointments (after a Doctor Anywhere Medical Service Coordinator has contacted you):
- For appointment rescheduling less than 2 working days before the confirmed appointment date, an administrative fee of $55 nett will be charged. You may reschedule your appointment up to a maximum of 2 times.
- Generally, cancellations are not allowed once payment has been made. Any requests for cancellations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and shall be at the sole discretion of Doctor Anywhere and will only be allowed in limited circumstances.
Click here to view our full Refund & Cancellation policy:
For group and family bookings
Please note that group or family bookings will only be processed if all customers to be served:
- Are included in the single booking
- Reside in or are located at the same address
- Will receive the health service on the same date and time, and in a single location