- Physical Test: Height, Weight and BMI
- Blood Pressure: Blood Pressure Measurement
- Diabetic: Glucose (HbA1c)
- Lipid: Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Chol/HDL Ratio, Triglycerides, Creatine Kinase, High Sensitive C Reaction
- Hematology: Full Blood Count, ESR
- Kidney: Urea, Creatinine, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride , eGFR
- Renal (Liver): Bilirubin Total, Protein, Albumin, Globulin, A/G Ratio, ALT (SGPT), AST (SGOT), Alkaline Phosphatase, GGT
- Bone & Joint: Calcium, Phosphate, Uric Acid, Rheumatoid Factor (RF)
- STD Screen: VDRL (RPR), TPHA (if VDRL is reactive)
- Urine Analysis: Urine FEME, Urine Microalbumin/Creatinine
- Stool Analysis: Stool Occult Blood (Card)
- Hepatitis: Hep B Antigen & Antibody, Hep A IgG Antibody, Hep C Antibody
- Thyroid: Free T4 (FT4), Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
- Cancer Markers: Liver, Colon, Pancreas, Ovarian, Nose & Throat
- Complimentary doctor’s review (over video-consultation on the DA app)
For a detailed list of tests covered in this screening package, please click: https://doctoranywhere.com/da-health-screenings-for-women-2022/
- ECG Add-On (): An electrocardiogram (ECG) is a simple test that can be used to check your heart's rhythm and electrical activity.
- Ultrasound Pelvis Add-On**: The ultrasound of the pelvis detects abnormalities of the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus and bladder in females. This test is recommended if you have irregular menstrual bleeding or have a family history of gynecological cancers.
- HPV Test Add-On (): Screening for the detection of abnormal changes in the cervical cells and is recommended for women aged 30 years and older.
- Ultrasound Breasts Add-On**: Useful for the evaluation of palpable and mammographic abnormalities, for preoperative evaluation and for the evaluation of younger women with breast cancer symptoms. Recommended for women below 40 years old.
- Mammogram Add-On**: The mammogram is currently the most reliable screening tool for breast cancer. It can detect the presence of cancerous lumps even before they can be felt with the hand. The following screen guidelines are recommended:
1/ Annual screening mammography is recommended for women aged 40 years and above.
2/ Women under age 40 with a family history of breast cancer should consult a trained medical professional about when to begin screening mammography.
Other add-on tests are available, please speak to our mobile team, and they would be happy to assist you.
Note: (**) - Available at a partner imaging centre
- You may need to postpone your screening appointment if you are experiencing fever symptoms 3 days prior to your appointment.
- Urine tests should be done at least 5 days after the last day of menstruation.
What happens after you book:
- An email confirming your order will be sent to you after your purchase.
- You will be contacted by a mobile health assistant within 1-3 working days of your purchase to confirm your appointment details and provide you with further instructions on the test.
- A stool/urine collection bottle will be mailed to you prior to the date of the health screening. We would like your assistance to collect these samples on the day of your appointment and pass them to our mobile screening team when they visit for your appointment.
- Our mobile medical team will arrive at your preferred address and timing to perform the screening.
- Your health screening report would be provided to you 14 working days after the completion of your health screening.
- Together with your health screening report, you will also receive a code for a video consult appointment with our doctors.
- We do not accept any cancellations / refunds except in the following scenarios:
- The patient is medically unable to complete the service
- System errors resulting in duplicated orders or order errors
- DA is unable to provide the service purchased
- Any cancellation request must be made within 7 days from the date of purchase and at least 3 days prior to the appointment date.
- Except in special cases, there would be no cancellations / refunds as long as the service has started
- Please note that DA Marketplace does not allow for any cancellations due to change of mind. We seek your understanding for this.
- There is a $15 transport surcharge for secured locations such as Jurong Island, Airport zone, and others.
- For home-based appointments, if there is a delay in sample collection (such as for stool/urine samples), you may be required to visit our DA clinics to submit the samples to our counter staff.
- Additional charges will apply if you request for a home-based collection of the sample outside of your confirmed health screening appointment.