- Physical Test: Height, Weight and BMI
- Blood Pressure: Blood Pressure Measurement
- Diabetic: Glucose (HbA1c)
- Lipid: Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Chol/HDL Ratio, Triglycerides, Creatine Kinase, High Sensitive C Reaction
- Hematology: Full Blood Count, ESR
- Kidney: Urea, Creatinine, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride , eGFR
- Renal (Liver): Bilirubin Total, Protein, Albumin, Globulin, A/G Ratio, ALT (SGPT), AST (SGOT), Alkaline Phosphatase, GGT
- Bone & Joint: Calcium, Phosphate, Uric Acid, Rheumatoid Factor (RF)
- Urine Analysis: Urine FEME, Urine Microalbumin/Creatinine
- Stool Analysis: Stool Occult Blood (Card)
- Thyroid: Free T4 (FT4), Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
- Cancer Markers: Liver, Colon, Pancreas, Ovarian
- Complimentary Doctor Review: An optional review is available in-clinic
For a detailed list of tests covered in this screening package, please click: https://doctoranywhere.com/da-health-screenings-for-women-2022/
- ECG Add-On (Available in-clinic only): An electrocardiogram (ECG) is a simple test that can be used to check your heart's rhythm and electrical activity.
- Nose & Throat Marker Add-On (EBV): Epstein-Barr Virus is a common virus, which can be linked to several rare cancers like Hodgkin-Lymphoma, Nasopharyngeal carcinoma etc.
- Ultrasound Pelvis Add-On**: The ultrasound of the pelvis detects abnormalities of the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus and bladder in females. This test is recommended if you have irregular menstrual bleeding or have a family history of gynecological cancers.
- HPV Test Add-On (Available in-clinic only): Screening for the detection of abnormal changes in the cervical cells and is recommended for women aged 30 years and older.
- Mammogram Add-On**: The mammogram is currently the most reliable screening tool for breast cancer. It can detect the presence of cancerous lumps even before they can be felt with the hand. The following screen guidelines are recommended:
1/ Annual screening mammography is recommended for women aged 40 years and above.
2/ Women under age 40 with a family history of breast cancer should consult a trained medical professional about when to begin screening mammography.
Other add-on tests are available in clinic, please speak to our clinical assistants, and they would be happy to assist you.
Note: (**) - Available at a partner imaging centre
- You may need to postpone your screening appointment if you are experiencing fever symptoms 3 days prior to your appointment.
- Urine tests should be done at least 5 days after the last day of menstruation.
What happens after you book:
- An email with a booking link will be sent to you. Please select your preferred location, date and time accordingly.
- If you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment, you can proceed using the timetap link as well. Otherwise, please contact your selected clinic during opening hours and request for your alternative availability.
- Clinic contact details can be found here: https://doctoranywhere.com/da-clinic-group/
- We do not accept any cancellations / refunds except in the following scenarios:
- The patient is medically unable to complete the service
- System errors resulting in duplicated orders or order errors
- DA is unable to provide the service purchased
- Any cancellation request must be made within 7 days from the date of purchase and at least 3 days prior to the appointment date.
- Except in special cases, there would be no cancellations / refunds as long as the service has started
- Please note that DA Marketplace does not allow for any cancellations due to change of mind. We seek your understanding for this.