For full list of services, please visit here
- Physical Test: Height, Weight and BMI
- Blood Pressure: Blood Pressure Measurement
- Diabetic: Glucose (HbA1c)
- Lipid: Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Chol/HDL Ratio, Triglycerides
- Hematology: Full Blood Count
- Kidney: Urea, Creatinine, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride , eGFR
- Renal (Liver): Bilirubin Total, Protein, Albumin, Globulin, A/G Ratio, ALT (SGPT), AST (SGOT), Alkaline Phosphatase, GGT
- Complimentary doctor’s review (over video-consultation on the DA app)
For a detailed list of tests covered in this screening package, please click here
- STD Screen Add-On: A blood sample test for the detection of HIV, Syphilis, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.
- ECG Add-On (): An electrocardiogram (ECG) is a simple test that can be used to check your heart's rhythm and electrical activity.
- Chest X-Ray Add-On (Filmless) () : Chest X-Rays can help detect abnormalities or diseases of the airways, blood vessels, bones, heart and lungs.
- Nose & Throat Marker Add-On (EBV): Epstein-Barr Virus is a common virus, which can be linked to several rare cancers like Hodgkin-Lymphoma, Nasopharyngeal carcinoma etc.
- Ultrasound Pelvis Add-On () : The ultrasound of the pelvis detects abnormalities of the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus and bladder in females. This test is recommended if you have irregular menstrual bleeding or have a family history of gynecological cancers.
Other add-on tests are available, please speak to our mobile team, and they would be happy to assist you.
- You may need to postpone your screening appointment if you are experiencing fever symptoms 3 days prior to your appointment.
- Urine tests should be done at least 7 days prior / after your menstruation cycle.
What happens after you book:
- An email confirming your order will be sent to you after your purchase.
- You will be contacted by a mobile health assistant within 1-3 working days of your purchase to confirm your appointment details and provide you with further instructions on the test.
- Our mobile medical team will arrive at your preferred address and timing to perform the screening.
- Your health screening report would be provided to you 14 working days after the completion of your health screening.
- Together with your health screening report, you will also receive a code for a video consult appointment with our doctors.
- There is a $15 transport surcharge for secured locations such as Jurong Island, Airport zone, and others.
OTHER BOOKING INFORMATION:
- Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm
- Saturdays, 9am to 1pm
Please note that your booking is not confirmed upon making payment online. Confirmation of your booking will only be made after a Doctor Anywhere Medical Service Coordinator has contacted you to verify your details and confirm the date and time of your appointment
If you do not receive a confirmation within 2 working days after making your booking, please contact us to verify the status of your booking:
- Call +65 6432 8390 (or)
- email email@example.com
Documents you are required to bring for your appointment:
- Identity card
- Child’s Health Booklet (if applicable)
Rescheduling or cancelling your appointment
If you would like to reschedule your booking before we contact you to confirm your appointment, please call our team at +65 6432 8390.
For confirmed appointments (after a Doctor Anywhere Medical Service Coordinator has contacted you):
- For appointment rescheduling less than 2 working days before the confirmed appointment date, an administrative fee of $55 nett will be charged. You may reschedule your appointment up to a maximum of 2 times.
- Generally, cancellations are not allowed once payment has been made. Any requests for cancellations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and shall be at the sole discretion of Doctor Anywhere and will only be allowed in limited circumstances.
For group and family bookings
Please note that group or family bookings will only be processed if all customers to be served:
- Are included in the single booking
- Reside in or are located at the same address
- Will receive the health service on the same date and time, and in a single location