- The traveller is responsible for obtaining clearance from hotel to allow PCR swab test to be carried out in their premises. Please note that there will be no refund provided to the service recipient should Doctor Anywhere be turned away at the hotel & is unable to conduct the swab test due to failure of traveller to obtain clearance from hotel.
- Please make an appointment at least 3 hours before your preferred test date.
- Booking is not confirmed upon payment at Marketplace, DA will contact customer 1 hour from the booking time. If you have not received any confirmation after 1 hour, do contact us at +65 31584622 or email email@example.com to let us know.
- For Express PCR Swab Test, please check and confirm your testing window and time of result made available to you, will be in permissible limits for flight.
- Results will be ready within 6 hours after the test is completed.
- After your appointment has been confirmed, you will not be able to reschedule or cancel the appointment and there will be no refunds. If you would like to change your appointment, before a confirmation has been made, you can contact us at +65 3158 4622. Our cancellation policy is listed at the bottom of the page.
In order to be eligible for the Family Bundle, all travellers must be:
- Residing under the same address
- Share the same:
- Departure date & time
- Flight Number
- Have their pre departure swabs done on the same date, time & location
Documents to Prepare:
- Identity card and passport
- Soft copy booking reference indicating date and time of flight (If applicable)
- Vaccination Certificate (only for China-bound travellers)
Mondays to Sundays, 9am to 730pm
If you urgently need a COVID-19 PCR swab test, contact any of our DA clinics instead.
1. Scenarios whereby there is a cancellation to orders placed in the DA Marketplace before our clinic assistants contact the clients to confirm their appointment will be refunded in full, or if they fall into one of the following categories:
- Changes in requirement from destination country (swab no longer needed prior to entering destination or transiting country)
- Changes in health of the patient where fitness to fly is compromised i.e. major medical surgery (aesthetic surgeries or will not be considered as valid)
- Injury resulting in Hospitalisation Leave
- Compassionate reasons such as death or hospitalisation of immediate family members
- Accidental duplicate orders with 2 or more payments received by the same patient
- Client orders a wrong package (client to make booking for the correct package as advised by our clinic assistants before a refund for the wrongly purchased order is refunded
2. There will be no refund if:
- On the confirmed date & time of the appointment, the client is uncontactable/not at the address provided in the booking
- Any point in time after the swab has been conducted
3. After our clinic assistants have contacted you to ask for supporting travel documents, your appointment cannot be rescheduled or cancelled.
For PCR Swab Test, Please check and confirm your testing window and time of result made available to you, will be in permissible limits for flight.