Infants aged 4 months old
This package consists of:
(1) 1 dose of Child 5 in 1 Vaccine - Diphtheria / Pertussis / Tetanus (DPT), Polio and Haemophilus Influenzae Type B (Hib);
(2) 1 dose of Child Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (PCV13); and
(3) CDA - Child Developmental Assessment conducted by a doctor
This vaccination is not recommended if your child experienced fever symptoms 3 days prior to your appointment
Before you book:
If you have any question on the vaccination that should be taken, kindly write to us at email@example.com or call us at +65 31584622 and a healthcare professional would be available to answer them.
What happens after you book:
- An email confirming your order will be sent to you after your purchase.
- You will be contacted by a mobile health assistant within 2 working days of your purchase to confirm your appointment details.
- Our mobile medical team will arrive at your preferred address and timing to perform the vaccination.
Please note that home-based vaccinations are not CHAS eligible. If you would like to submit a claim for CHAS, please purchase our in-clinic vaccinations instead. [Location here - https://doctoranywhere.com/da-clinic-group/]
OTHER BOOKING INFORMATION:
Please make an appointment at least before your preferred test date. If you urgently require a Vaccination, .
- Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm
- Saturdays, 9am to 1pm
Please note that your booking is not confirmed upon making payment online. Confirmation of your booking will only be made after a Doctor Anywhere Medical Service Coordinator has contacted you to verify your details and confirm the date and time of your appointment.
- If you do not receive a confirmation within 2 working days after making your booking, please contact us to verify the status of your booking: Call +65 6432 8390, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents you are required to bring for your appointment:
- Identity card
- Child’s Health Booklet (if applicable)
Rescheduling or cancelling your appointment
If you would like to reschedule your booking before we contact you to confirm your appointment, please call our team at +65 6432 8390.
For confirmed appointments (after a Doctor Anywhere Medical Service Coordinator has contacted you):
- For appointment rescheduling less than 2 working days before the confirmed appointment date, an administrative fee of $55 nett will be charged. You may reschedule your appointment up to a maximum of 2 times.
- Generally, cancellations are not allowed once payment has been made. Any requests for cancellations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and shall be at the sole discretion of Doctor Anywhere and will only be allowed in limited circumstances.
Click here to view our full Refund & Cancellation policy:
For group and family bookings
Please note that group or family bookings will only be processed if all customers to be served:
- Are included in the single booking
- Reside in or are located at the same address
- Will receive the health service on the same date and time, and in a single location