- Please note that the price listed in MP does not include injection procedure fee or consultation fee. Additional charges may apply.
- Please note that vaccinations will be subject to doctor’s consultation and recommendation. Do ensure that you check your eligibility for Nationally Recommended Vaccinations before purchasing a vaccination package to avoid cancellations.
Infants aged 12 months old
This package consists of:
(1) 1 dose of Measles, Mumps, Rubella Vaccine;
(2) 1 dose of Varicella Vaccine;
(3) 1 dose of Child Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (PCV13); and
(4) CDA - Child Developmental Assessment conducted by a doctor
This vaccination is not recommended if your child experienced fever symptoms 3 days prior to your appointment
Before you book:
If you have any question on the vaccination that should be taken, kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +65 31584622 and a healthcare professional would be available to answer them.
What happens after you book:
- An email confirming your order will be sent to you after your purchase.
- You will be contacted by a mobile health assistant within 2 working days of your purchase to confirm your appointment details.
- Our mobile medical team will arrive at your preferred address and timing to perform the vaccination.
Please note that home-based vaccinations are not CHAS eligible.
If you would like to submit a claim for CHAS, please purchase our in-clinic vaccinations instead. [Location here - https://doctoranywhere.com/da-clinic-group/]
OTHER BOOKING INFORMATION:
- Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm
- Saturdays, 9am to 1pm
Please note that your booking is not confirmed upon making payment online. Confirmation of your booking will only be made after a Doctor Anywhere Medical Service Coordinator has contacted you to verify your details and confirm the date and time of your appointment.
- If you do not receive a confirmation within 2 working days after making your booking, please contact us to verify the status of your booking: Call +65 6432 8390, or email email@example.com
Documents you are required to bring for your appointment:
- Identity card
- Child’s Health Booklet (if applicable)
Rescheduling or cancelling your appointment
If you would like to reschedule your booking before we contact you to confirm your appointment, please call our team at +65 6432 8390.
For confirmed appointments (after a Doctor Anywhere Medical Service Coordinator has contacted you):
- For appointment rescheduling less than 2 working days before the confirmed appointment date, an administrative fee of $55 nett will be charged. You may reschedule your appointment up to a maximum of 2 times.
- Generally, cancellations are not allowed once payment has been made. Any requests for cancellations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and shall be at the sole discretion of Doctor Anywhere and will only be allowed in limited circumstances.
For group and family bookings
Please note that group or family bookings will only be processed if all customers to be served:
- Are included in the single booking
- Reside in or are located at the same address
- Will receive the health service on the same date and time, and in a single location