- Please note that the price listed in MP does not include injection procedure fee or consultation fee. Additional charges may apply.
- Please note that vaccinations will be subject to doctor’s consultation and recommendation. Do ensure that you check your eligibility for Nationally Recommended Vaccinations before purchasing a vaccination package to avoid cancellations.
If you're eligible for CHAS subsidies, please book an In-Clinic appointment here:
What happens after you book:
Once you have completed your purchase, you will receive a link for appointment scheduling within the purchase receipt. Please select your preferred date and time at your choice of clinic location. Head down to the choice of clinic at the selected timeslot!
If you are eligible for CHAS subsidies and book an in-clinic appointment by using the link above, you will receive an email confirming the date, time, and location of your appointment. Please present your CHAS/Pioneer Generation card and NRIC upon registration. No payment will be collected at the point of booking and instead be settled when you attend the clinic (where copayment is applicable).
- Adults traveling to Saudi Arabia or Africa
- Adults traveling to Mecca during the Haj or Umrah
- Adults living in dormitories
- Patients with anatomic or functional asplenia
- Patients with low immunity
- Adults in close contact with meningococcal disease patients
- Adults living in a community where there is an outbreak
- Healthcare workers
This vaccination contains 1 dose. Booster shots are recommended every five years thereafter if the risk persists.
This vaccination is not recommended if you experienced fever symptoms 3 days prior to your appointment.