- Please note that the price listed in MP does not include injection procedure fee or consultation fee. Additional charges may apply.
- Please note that vaccinations will be subject to doctor’s consultation and recommendation. Do ensure that you check your eligibility for Nationally Recommended Vaccinations before purchasing a vaccination package to avoid cancellations.
- Children > 12 months old
- A medical consult is highly recommended prior to administration of this vaccination.
Not Recommended For:
- Person experiencing fever symptoms 3 days prior to appointment.
- This vaccination contains 1 dose.
- Recommended to have 5 doses, with first 3 doses administered at infancy and early childhood. A booster dose B1 administered at 18 months old, 2nd booster dose B2 administered at 10-11 years old. This vaccine may be indicated in pregnant mothers.
- Price stated is for 1 dose.
What happens after booking:
- Please ensure your CHAS eligibity before payment.
- After you have completed check out, you’ll receive a booking link via email to schedule your vaccination appointment at your nearest DA Clinic.
- A Doctor Anywhere (DA) staff will contact you within two working days to confirm your vaccination appointment. If you do not hear from us after two working days, please call +65 3158 4622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- After your appointment has been confirmed, please note that there will be no refunds for cancellation, nor rescheduling of appointments within 24 hours of your confirmed test date. Please refer to our Refund & Cancellation Policy here.
- CHAS-subsidies are available for eligible Singaporean adults at any DA Clinic, click here for details
- Note: To qualify for the subsidised rate, please present your CHAS card when you attend your appointment at the clinic. The standard rate will apply if you do not have the necessary card or fail to present it.
- Eligibility for CHAS subsidies apply:
- Valid CHAS/Pioneer/Merdeka Generation Card
- You must have never received the Pneumoccocal vaccine before
- Age and condition criteria
- Pregnant, Female
Find your nearest DA Clinic
DA Clinics are CHAS-accredited GP clinics. Visit any of our 9 clinics islandwide for CHAS-subsidised vaccinations and Screen for Life health screenings.